Mission & Vision
Carrfour’s mission is to confront homelessness by developing affordable housing and providing supportive services as a pathway to self-sufficiency. We are guided by a vision where everyone has safe and decent housing and is self-reliant.
- Homelessness is unacceptable.
- Everyone has the right to respect, dignity, and compassion.
- We believe that we can achieve more when we work in partnership and in collaboration.
- We are ethical and accountable in our decision-making; we are transparent and honest in our communications.
- We promote an environment that allows us to create and embrace new ideas.
- We foster self-respect and self-reliance.